Narwhals Narwhals

Wow

9.5? I do not see how this video is even somewhat enjoyable. Good animation and that's it. The song is stupid as hell and the singing is fucking ANNOYING. Am I the only person that has this opinion?

Salad Hunter Salad Hunter

The flash is very mediocre but...

Why is everyone getting so butt hurt over this? It's not like this guy put a lot of time and effort into this video, he is just poking fun at him. Let's not all get our cocks in a twist here...

Son of Carrot Son of Carrot

Decent

Favorite part was "a bit of goatse" lol. BTW, I don't think you replay button is working.

Fugitive Takedown Fugitive Takedown

Wow, it's actually pretty fun!

This game had a some fun playing modes and great gameplay. Just a one bug i found was when the tires continued to infinitely screech after I completed the level. But other than that it was pretty good!

Dragon Sword - survival Dragon Sword - survival

Damn hard, but well made!

I just put it on infinite mode and i gotta say, this is VERY hard for me (dunno about other people.) It's also very well made, with good graphics, nice sound, sweet combos, and suprising smooth gameplay. Didn't see any bugs either. My recomendations for an even better game would be some sweet power ups, upgradeable weapons, more combos, more characters, level select, create a character, you know the deal. Well anyway I think you the potential to make a nearly flawless fighting game. Well done!

-Thattixx

Victboy responds:

good advice! I will add them.

Mt. Erebus Mt. Erebus

hmmm

....where's the bass? Also, when the strings come in around 00:30, you can hear the drums and piano take a steep decrease in gain, sucking life out of the mix. Basically, just gotta start mixing, mastering, and adding a few important elements to make this loop better. I like the dual melody thing you got going on there though.

favre4wade3 responds:

i'm not trying to sell my music off as professional, i just do it for fun with the little producing knowledge that i have. i appreciate the tips though and will try to do a better job as far as fixing the stuff you mentioned. thanks for the review.

Para - Smog Step Sanctuary Para - Smog Step Sanctuary

fucking wow

This is better than most dubstep out nowadays. Seriously. You should try as hard as you can to push this to some labels because you got the skills, my friend. Would love to work with you in the future.

-Thattixx

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

This sounds like fuckin

DDR Music. Or something I'd listen to at a happy hardcore rave. I like it.