Mt. Erebus Mt. Erebus

hmmm

....where's the bass? Also, when the strings come in around 00:30, you can hear the drums and piano take a steep decrease in gain, sucking life out of the mix. Basically, just gotta start mixing, mastering, and adding a few important elements to make this loop better. I like the dual melody thing you got going on there though.

favre4wade3 responds:

i'm not trying to sell my music off as professional, i just do it for fun with the little producing knowledge that i have. i appreciate the tips though and will try to do a better job as far as fixing the stuff you mentioned. thanks for the review.

Para - Smog Step Sanctuary Para - Smog Step Sanctuary

fucking wow

This is better than most dubstep out nowadays. Seriously. You should try as hard as you can to push this to some labels because you got the skills, my friend. Would love to work with you in the future.

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

This sounds like fuckin

DDR Music. Or something I'd listen to at a happy hardcore rave. I like it.

- Holding On - - Holding On -

If you ask me...

This is very fucking special. EXCELLENT WORK. If I had to make just the slightest criticisms it would be that the melody synth (although sounds dope) kinda doesn't blend with the orchestra strings and the sitar, and maybe give the beat just a little bit more umph and quality to match up with the epic vibe this song gives off.

Everything else is just phat as phuck

Jingle Bells [Hardcore Remix] Jingle Bells [Hardcore Remix]

Hey man but this is a

joke compared to some of your other songs...You just had to remix the most annoying christmas carol ever...I know your are just having some fun but this is waaay fuckin overrated for the amount of time you probably put into this

Sorry dude I don't really like it all

cornandbeans responds:

oh I know ;D

To Be Continued To Be Continued

Nice Quality...

...but some of the worst lyrics singing I've heard

Vain Star Vain Star

REAL Industrial

Damn man, this is a fucking good song. So much structure and variation! All of the instruments sound awesome and I could easily see this being in popular video game, or even movie. Fantastic. Check out my stuff$@#^#$

cycerin responds:

Ey, thanks for the appreciation. :)

- UGS Anthem - (REMIX) - UGS Anthem - (REMIX)

A sick beat

A simple, raw synth melody
A knocking bass kick
and some decent rapping.

Very nice job. I guess if I had to change one thing it would be turning the volume of the toy-like synth that comes in the chorus. And the rapping could also use some improvement. Overall, a SICK beat. Check out my latest songs, and tell me what you think : D

Startup Remix Startup Remix

Decent job, but pretty damn annoying.

Given the fact that you made this song entirely off one crappy three second sample, I think you did a pretty good job making it sound interesting. The further you advanced in the song, the more the sample changed and got used in different ways. But, it's really hard not to get annoyed with that constantly repeated line. Kinda gives me a headache. Also, you could have tried using more interesting samples other than the overused FL presets, and maybe add a few more samples for flavor.
Other than all those things, it's a somewhat entertaining listen.

Zero battle Music Zero battle Music

Lol

Sounds like you pretty much combined a bunch of FL Drum Loop presets into one big shitty song.